Is there an English word for? Never heard of it.

So I’m quite sure I’m gonna use the wrong words here.

It’s a sort of a bin where you can save newspapers & magazines in. Found it at the attic of an old man whose appartment I could occupy temporarily after that he passed away. It was in a building that should be demolished within half a year.

The attic was totally filled up with old stuff. Also lots of pigeon food.
& Because of that lots of flees.
Flees love pigeons, I had to conclude after visiting the attic.

When I got downstairs with this ‘newspaperbin’ my legs were itching & looking as red as the T here.

Got this one from Tony. Nice lad who visited Amsterdam 1 month ago.

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *